Thursday, April 29, 2010

4/29/2010

So of course today started with Language Arts. We were suppose to do a poetry cafe today (because we just finished poetry and we have to share our poetry) but that didn't happened because Mrs.Brown, the teacher from the other class, who my teacher, Ms.Menear, usally does the cafe with couldn't do it because her daughter got the chicken pox. So we jsut did our SOL Book and sat where ever we wanted again. Then I went to Art and we made clay agian but this time we had ot make a tile and mine sucked but the block ended good because I finally got to make my blob with the extra clay. Then I went lunch nothing happened. Then we went to P.E. and the rest of the classes ran the mile but the girls in my class ran the practice mile because we had to skip the practice mile for FLE. So now we have to make up the practice mile but I got 2 minutes better on this mile then last mile I am so happy. Then I went to Math and all we did was finish the benchmark and finish the test if we didn't finish it. Then I went on the bus and I sat with my best friend, Betsy, and she told me how once she finished her science work wiht her group she turned her chair around and kicked anyone who went by. So this kid named Will went by to sharpin his pencil and so she kicked him and once he finished wiht his pencil he got another chair and they had a kick off and she kicked him in a place where guys shouldn't get kicked and he told the teacher and the teachers like Betsy what were you doing and she's like having a kick off the teacher didn't know what they were doing so shes like ok countine
-Lexie

No comments:

Post a Comment