Saturday, May 1, 2010

4/30/2010 and 5/1/2010

So I just got back from my trip and I am kinda tired or just really bored. I'm going to go with bored. Which means I am going ot do a quick saying of each day. So on Friday I went to school early to talk to my Social Studies teacher because I was leaving early and she would kill me if I didn't go to find out what we were going to do. I ended up having to take my test and I didn't study at all because I thought I would get to skip it. I still got a 95%. Then she made me take the notes and it was pretty hard. Then I went to Language Arts and we had the dpetry cafe and it was actually really fun but I could barley hear anyone who read but they gave us donuts and juice. YES JUICE. But in spainsh we have to learn this mini play and perform it in our groups. We are also starting literature circles oh joy. Then I went to Science and we took our April words test and I think I failed it. That test was so hard. Then during Science I got in trouble for talking agian but this time she said after the project that I was going to have to move. Then I got a little scared I don't really know why. Then I went to chorus and we had the best sub, Mr.W. A sub also means no singning and that we get to watch a movie. So we spent the whole class watching Disney shorts. Then we went to Resource and I pretty much goofed off again. But for the last 15 mintues I had to watch the teaser for Pirates of Penzance which is also the school play this year but it didn't make me want to see it any more. I then went to Social Studies for all of 5 minutes literally then left for early dismisall. I then went home and I went on a 4 hour car trip to see my cousins. When we got there we ate bad dinner watched tv and went to bed.
5/1/2010
I woke up and had choclate cheerios. They are so good. My family then started getting ready to go to my cousin's first commioun. It was horrible after it I had to go to this horrible restuarant that every one loves and eat pizza. I then had to hang out with my cousin for like 4 hours it was even worse. We then went to my other grandmas ate dinner and left. Well like 15 minutes into the car ride I found out I left my phone but I jsut let it go. thinking i'll tell them tomorrow and my grandparents will jsut mail it. Then well in the car my dog jumped on me so i'm laying in like a messed up postine and my dog is covering my arm so I can't move. That was even more fun.
Night
-Lexie

No comments:

Post a Comment