Wednesday, April 28, 2010

4/28/2010

Today of course started with Language Arts. Nothing ahppened today the only amazing thing that happened today was that we got to sit where ever we wanted. So then I went to Science we got our quiz back I got an 87% I am so good. Then I got in trouble for talking again. Ya that's how science went. Then went to lunch nothing happened. Went to chours yeah. We sang Rocky Top, We are the World, and Stay Tuned this time which are the only good songs we had and we also sang Don't stop belivin' because we had extra time. Then I went to resource and sran around the school 6 times during that time because I had to go to the other side of school to take a Pre-Algebra test. That I think I did semi-well on. Then I ran back to the other side of the school to get back to the auditoruim. Just so that I could finish my Social Studies worksheet that was due next block. Just to find out that I didn't have the worksheet so I had to run to my Social Studies class and get it then go back. So I got back and got someonelse's homework and copied it and had to get like 2 of them by myself. It was challenging. Then went to Social Studies and we went over our benchmark and I got another 87%. Then we played a review game and it was so funny. Like I was leaning back on my chair and this guy Jerimah pulled on my chair and so I started falling backwards and I caught myself but it made a loud sound and Will started laughing so I started laughing too. Then a bunch of differnet funny things happened and I haven't laughed so much in one day except for yesterday during Language Arts. Then I went home and went to CCD. It was so funny during the first part. Then we went to the church and couldn't talk and since I was good I turned off my phone but we were only there for about 3 minutes. Then he let us play on the playground for about half an hour. We were all actin like we were two it was so much fun. Then I went home and did this. That was my day and it was boring.
-Lexie

No comments:

Post a Comment